ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Human Resources

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Jnpham1990
Posts: 14
Joined: 07 Feb 2019, 09:37
Gender: Male

Human Resources

Post by Jnpham1990 »

Hey there folks,

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to contact human resources in regards to providing a letter of employment to show as proof.
I was provided a contact number by my line manager: 0345 606 0603. I called the number and after selecting the relevant keypad choices, I was then advised to contact them via email for this. thirdpartyenquiries@royalmail.com

I do not know if this is the correct email address as they did not advise on the exact spelling. Could someone point me in the right direction and also would anyone know the average response time in which they will respond to my request. Much Appreciated.

Kind regards,

John Pham
leolion855
Posts: 641
Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
Gender: Male

Human Resources

Post by leolion855 »

Third party enquiries
hr services
2nd floor
pond st
s98 6hr