ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Missed out on SA while on 1st aid course

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
sage61
Posts: 3
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 18:07
Gender: Female

Missed out on SA while on 1st aid course

Post by sage61 »

Hi,
I'm pretty new here, just a quick question. My manager booked me on a 1st Aid course on one of my SA days.
Do I still get paid for my SA ? I had no input in the days chosen.
Any advice would be great
:wink:
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Missed out on SA while on 1st aid course

Post by robbertwhitton »

I’m thinking it’s a big fat no!
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

Missed out on SA while on 1st aid course

Post by number one »

Have you signed an SA contract?