ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Christmas recruitment

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
MarekMalecki
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Aug 2019, 14:17
Gender: Male

Christmas recruitment

Post by MarekMalecki »

Hi guys, new to the forum. My wife sent an email to friendsandfamily about Christmas recruitment possibilities, she should have a link to apply yesterday but there's still nothing from them, do you now anything about that? Are there any delays with links or she's just unlucky?
dodado
Posts: 51
Joined: 12 Apr 2018, 12:31
Gender: Male

Christmas recruitment

Post by dodado »

just go on RM recruitment website & apply from there
Trail
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 162
Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
Gender: Male

Christmas recruitment

Post by Trail »

MarekMalecki wrote:Hi guys, new to the forum. My wife sent an email to friendsandfamily about Christmas recruitment possibilities, she should have a link to apply yesterday but there's still nothing from them, do you now anything about that? Are there any delays with links or she's just unlucky?
I applied to RM in June when I first started. I started on December 2nd.

It'll take them months to employ you. The whole recruitment process is archaic. If I was you I'd go clean toilets for minimum wage than work for those idiots.
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Christmas recruitment

Post by DirtyHarry »

It would break my heart, if any member of my family had to work for these bastards.
As it stands, none of them do, thank God.