ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

out of country during ballot

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Hammer59
Posts: 33
Joined: 24 Mar 2011, 19:50
Gender: Male

out of country during ballot

Post by Hammer59 »

I am out of the country during the dates that have been given for the ballot. Any ideas on how I can vote?
ripio
Posts: 233
Joined: 06 Sep 2008, 23:32
Gender: Male

out of country during ballot

Post by ripio »

Hammer59 wrote:I am out of the country during the dates that have been given for the ballot. Any ideas on how I can vote?
Same here, I'm away from 15th sept to 6th oct, so probably won't have time to return it when I get back.