Ive been off work for 6 months with depression and recently went back. Im feeling a lot better. However, as part of my rehab, I have got back in to playing amateur football again. Im just a bit wary of picking up an injury due to all the time I have already spent off.
How exactly does the sick pay work, Ive been told that i Wouldnt be able to get full pay (which is only right, i suppose) but for how long will this be in effect (Ive been told 3 years).. Will I still get half pay?
I've looked at getting income loss insurance but can't buy it if I can claim half pay from my employer.
Which still leaves me half short, should i need it. Any advice is greatly appreciated
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!