ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Didn't scan an special delivery
-
Lawrencepa2014
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 20 Sep 2014, 14:03
- Gender: Male
Didn't scan an special delivery
When I had it in my hands I didn’t see a code to scan. I don’t think there was anything at least at the time I don’t remember seeing anything. I delivered the parcel but now I’m doubting myself as all special deliveries I’ve come across so far have had something. Is it going to be a problem?
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Didn’t scan an special delivery
No.Lawrencepa2014 wrote:When I had it in my hands I didn’t see a code to scan. I don’t think there was anything at least at the time I don’t remember seeing anything. I delivered the parcel but now I’m doubting myself as all special deliveries I’ve come across so far have had something. Is it going to be a problem?
Blame it on a dodgy PDA. Lie like a f*cker.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Didn’t scan an special delivery
Was it a "real" special, or one of those foreign ones?Lawrencepa2014 wrote:When I had it in my hands I didn’t see a code to scan. I don’t think there was anything at least at the time I don’t remember seeing anything. I delivered the parcel but now I’m doubting myself as all special deliveries I’ve come across so far have had something. Is it going to be a problem?
-
Route1
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 05 Jun 2015, 00:48
- Gender: Female
Didn't scan an special delivery
If it was one of the china specials, sometimes the address & barcode are on the other label on the other side of the parcel.
I wouldnt worry about.
I wouldnt worry about.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Didn't scan an special delivery
Hear no evil speak no evil see no evil
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Didn't scan an special delivery
Deny everything Darling!
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Didn't scan an special delivery
They can't even track them, they won't know anyway. I found one in a bag once and attempted to track the item via the website to see if it had been missed totally or the person had 739'ed it and left it in the bag by mistake but it came up as invalid tracking number. I took it back and asked if the phg's office could track it and they confirmed they couldn't. We don't get paid if don't scan them, basically. They're not tracked items; at least from our side. The foreign couriers we're delivering on behalf of can, apparently.
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Didn't scan an special delivery
I'm confused. Special Delivery is domestic only, not international.
No such thing as a Special Delivery from China.
No such thing as a Special Delivery from China.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Didn't scan an special delivery
In the bigger picture of things and what management can fraudulently get away with,I wouldn’t worry about it one bit.a simple mistake if that,it got delivered that’s the main thing.