I’ve forgotten my password for the site. I’ve tried to reset it a while ago and used my email address instead of my pay number now I can’t view alternative jobs online. I’ve tried contacting HR but it was an automated message saying “refer to my line manager to input your email address on PSP”. I don’t want to inform my manager that I’m looking for another position within Royal Mail. I’ve tried resetting my password via my current email address but I haven’t received any email whatsoever!! Now I’m stuck!
Does anybody have any idea how I can login?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors
it doesnt have to be just for another job its also for training courses as well. ive had to reset mine today and it has to go through a manager
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors
sledge to you have a @royalmail.com email address ? or you just using your home oneSledge4211 wrote:I’ve forgotten my password for the site. I’ve tried to reset it a while ago and used my email address instead of my pay number now I can’t view alternative jobs online. I’ve tried contacting HR but it was an automated message saying “refer to my line manager to input your email address on PSP”. I don’t want to inform my manager that I’m looking for another position within Royal Mail. I’ve tried resetting my password via my current email address but I haven’t received any email whatsoever!! Now I’m stuck!
Does anybody have any idea how I can login?
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors
Home email only. I can’t/haven’t received any reset email at all. I don’t know what’s wrong.maisymoo04 wrote:sledge to you have a @royalmail.com email address ? or you just using your home oneSledge4211 wrote:I’ve forgotten my password for the site. I’ve tried to reset it a while ago and used my email address instead of my pay number now I can’t view alternative jobs online. I’ve tried contacting HR but it was an automated message saying “refer to my line manager to input your email address on PSP”. I don’t want to inform my manager that I’m looking for another position within Royal Mail. I’ve tried resetting my password via my current email address but I haven’t received any email whatsoever!! Now I’m stuck!
Does anybody have any idea how I can login?
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors
Can you ask your manager what he did to reset that password exactly, lots of people will say thank you, me included :)leolion855 wrote:it doesnt have to be just for another job its also for training courses as well. ive had to reset mine today and it has to go through a manager
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors
They add your home email to your account i think, If you ask nicely your manager can call hr then they can reset it from sheffield but it depends which operator you get and what mood there in.