ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Returning to work after holidays
-
jd9442
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
- Gender: Male
Returning to work after holidays
As a part timer, would you bother texting/ringing to find out your start time on the day you’re due back? Or just go in 5 hours before your finish time if they haven’t bothered to tell you
-
Scama_bug
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 30 Mar 2019, 22:43
- Gender: Male
Returning to work after holidays
I've called the office and I was told when I'm due to start, I also find it weird when I have my day off during the week, I won't know what time I will start the next working day.jd9442 wrote:As a part timer, would you bother texting/ringing to find out your start time on the day you’re due back? Or just go in 5 hours before your finish time if they haven’t bothered to tell you
There should be a proper rota, the rotational day off is messed up as well
-
Biker Mouse
- Posts: 543
- Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 18:37
- Gender: Male
Returning to work after holidays
We always get a letter on a Thursday telling us next weeks duty if we’re on holiday.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Returning to work after holidays
Id just return at my typical start time.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Returning to work after holidays
You don't have a standard time for going in every day or week then ???
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.