ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Work place coach
-
jaybcs
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 10 Jun 2011, 21:57
- Gender: Male
Work place coach
Has anyone done workplace coach 3 day training
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Work place coach
Colleague did it recently,and was out of pocket before he started having to shell out for accommodation as the local course had been done,not sure of the course structure,but I guess it was beneficial to him,and not sure the coach is beneficial to us,but he gets paid and someone should have it,and as ever there are good and bad ones,and what coaching he’s done or will do?
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Work place coach
ours don't seem to do anything these days just a waste of money 
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Work place coach
Another job for the DOMs Favourite.
May be used in some DOs but the women who does ours is bloody useless. I believe the last training she held in my DO was when we came off the bikes and she had to run everyone through the Old PDAs
I was speaking to one of our DOMs and he didn't even realise she got paid anything extra. I believe whoever holds the post should only do so for a set period....and then someone else have a go.
I don't mind being paid extra to do sod all. 
I was speaking to one of our DOMs and he didn't even realise she got paid anything extra. I believe whoever holds the post should only do so for a set period....and then someone else have a go.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Work place coach
They just become power mad tyrants.Ours feels She is a manageress without taking on managerial responsibilities.