ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Notice

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Leon32
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16
Joined: 09 Oct 2014, 05:38
Gender: Male

Notice

Post by Leon32 »

Hi

I'll be handing my notice in soon and was just wondering if I'm owed 3 weeks holidays from previous years, can I just hand in a 3 week notice and take that as my holidays?

I only ask as I've heard from people it's a nightmare to get the holiday money you are owed after you have left.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Notice

Post by k979aaa »

Leon32 wrote:Hi

I'll be handing my notice in soon and was just wondering if I'm owed 3 weeks holidays from previous years, can I just hand in a 3 week notice and take that as my holidays?

I only ask as I've heard from people it's a nightmare to get the holiday money you are owed after you have left.
Do you have proof of leave and if so see rep and DOM and agree to leave at the end of your owed days.