ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Loss of earnings claim?
-
superdazzy
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 20:37
- Gender: Male
Loss of earnings claim?
I have recently been through a conduct case which I have now been cleared of, the issue I have is I have lost a lot of earnings potential because of it. Who do I contact to discuss this issue?.
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Loss of earnings claim?
You might get some constructive replies if you give some detail...
What 'earnings potential' have you lost? Were you suspended without pay?
What 'earnings potential' have you lost? Were you suspended without pay?
-
superdazzy
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 20:37
- Gender: Male
Loss of earnings claim?
I performed SA weekly but was suspended for 3 1/2 months, the case has now finished and I have been told there is no penalty as I didn't do anything wrong
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Loss of earnings claim?
Sent you a pm hope it helpssuperdazzy wrote:I performed SA weekly but was suspended for 3 1/2 months, the case has now finished and I have been told there is no penalty as I didn't do anything wrong
-
superdazzy
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 20:37
- Gender: Male
Loss of earnings claim?
Cheers for the advice