ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Council tax letters

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Rommagic
Posts: 1518
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 16:52

Council tax letters

Post by Rommagic »

I wonder when they are due?.
Jookgal
Posts: 18
Joined: 05 Oct 2016, 20:40
Gender: Male

Council tax letters

Post by Jookgal »

We had our first council through on Monday :sad:
Ren Hoëk
Posts: 737
Joined: 01 Feb 2018, 12:19
Gender: Male

Council tax letters

Post by Ren Hoëk »

I would rather it be too busy than too quiet. bring em on! Work to time and get those trollies out!
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Council tax letters

Post by doorstepped »

a real busy Tuesday today inc Car Tax notices ( which normally go out on a Saturday) so I recon we are going to be hit with them Tomorrow or Thursday in Lincolnshire.
Jacko29
Posts: 219
Joined: 12 Apr 2018, 19:13
Gender: Female

Council tax letters

Post by Jacko29 »

doorstepped wrote:a real busy Tuesday today inc Car Tax notices ( which normally go out on a Saturday) so I recon we are going to be hit with them Tomorrow or Thursday in Lincolnshire.
Hope so as I am on holiday! :)
ewancurze
Posts: 400
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
Gender: Male

Council tax letters

Post by ewancurze »

Had a letter from the council to all council tenants (I assume) on Saturday just gone, 1st class so all had to be delivered.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Council tax letters

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Council tax letters are an easy way to see which DOs aren't keeping their A+ up to date, when the machines are pissing rejects on the 1st pass
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

Council tax letters

Post by Celgar »

I can never remember when they are due. I think last time the local council made an error on them so they had to send a second lot out. I agree the more mail we get the better.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
Smith1212
Posts: 161
Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
Gender: Male

Council tax letters

Post by Smith1212 »

We had ours Monday every house and 5 door to doors as well to go with them :) all gone in 1 day
Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

Council tax letters

Post by Bahia Feliz »

Smith1212 wrote:We had ours Monday every house and 5 door to doors as well to go with them :) all gone in 1 day
What time did you finish?
Smith1212
Posts: 161
Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
Gender: Male

Council tax letters

Post by Smith1212 »

Went 1 hour over but well worth it :)
Smith1212
Posts: 161
Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
Gender: Male

Council tax letters

Post by Smith1212 »

Got out early so wasn’t to bad :)