ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Leaving
-
panch1989
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 07:44
- Gender: Male
Leaving
I've been offered a new job which is working less days a week, more hours as it's full time and for a significant amount of money. My main issue is whats the resignation length, joined in 2015 I think it's a week but I've read it's a month. Any ideas?
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Leaving
To be honest whether it's a week or 4 , what's the worst RM can do if you're leaving. They're hardly going to go running to the lawyers for breach of contract. It's really how you morally feel about the job , if you want to leave with a clear concision follow the contract. If you don't mind just walk.
-
panch1989
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 07:44
- Gender: Male
Leaving
It's going to shift work, full time and almost triple the wages I'm on now. The job is pretty skilful involving mixing chemical formulas so a challenge I'm looking forward to.amhopkins1 wrote:Just out of interest what is the job?
-
The Postman
- Posts: 267
- Joined: 10 May 2017, 14:41
- Gender: Male
Leaving
You know ‘breaking bad’ wasn’t a true story, right?panch1989 wrote:It's going to shift work, full time and almost triple the wages I'm on now. The job is pretty skilful involving mixing chemical formulas so a challenge I'm looking forward to.amhopkins1 wrote:Just out of interest what is the job?
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Leaving
The Postman wrote:You know ‘breaking bad’ wasn’t a true story, right?panch1989 wrote:It's going to shift work, full time and almost triple the wages I'm on now. The job is pretty skilful involving mixing chemical formulas so a challenge I'm looking forward to.amhopkins1 wrote:Just out of interest what is the job?
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.