ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Payroll telephone number

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
2214MN
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 49
Joined: 03 Jun 2016, 16:53
Gender: Male

Payroll telephone number

Post by 2214MN »

Hi guys,

Has anyone got a number to contact payroll directly?

Need to contact payroll to see if I can get payslips for 3 months for checks to rent a property. Stupidly haven't kept any payslips. Also am I right in saying there's no access to payslips online?

Thanks
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Payroll telephone number

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

The only number given is HR services 034506060603
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
2214MN
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 49
Joined: 03 Jun 2016, 16:53
Gender: Male

Payroll telephone number

Post by 2214MN »

Thank you!