ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

52 minute contract.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Navalron
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1044
Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

52 minute contract.

Post by Navalron »

Yes, that's the great offer that RM are advertising on their jobsite. From 10am until 10.52am. Ok it for a cleaning duty but they start on the minimum wage of £7.83ph. After 3 years it only goes up by about another 40p. How sad do you need to be to not even offer the full hour. I hope the 8 minutes that the dom saves, which obviously goes towards his bonus is stolen from him by posties finishing before their time over and over. I thought I had seen it all but now. The mail centres are full of anguard /casuals also. WTF ARE THE UNION DOING.... :arrrghhh
Killerbees
Posts: 4
Joined: 21 Feb 2018, 20:31
Gender: Male

52 minute contract.

Post by Killerbees »

Cleaners wages have nothing to do with office budgets