ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Contacting Union area rep

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Contacting Union area rep

Post by FirstPost »

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with the area rep?
fb1969
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1693
Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
Gender: Male
Location: hiding on the backstreets

Contacting Union area rep

Post by fb1969 »

I used this link when I needed to contact mine https://www.cwu.org/contact-us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; select your region and branch from the dropdown lists.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Contacting Union area rep

Post by FirstPost »

fb1969 wrote:I used this link when I needed to contact mine https://www.cwu.org/contact-us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; select your region and branch from the dropdown lists.
Thank you