Hi. Need some advice please. I've had a few occasions when my son has fallen ill overnight & unable to go into nursery. I've always managed to get family to come look after him. If this was not possible could I get a day off work, e.g time off for dependants or compassionate leave? If so what is the correct procedure. I'm 4 months in & still on probation.
Many thanks.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Time off for dependant?
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Time off for dependant?
RunPostie wrote:Hi. Need some advice please. I've had a few occasions when my son has fallen ill overnight & unable to go into nursery. I've always managed to get family to come look after him. If this was not possible could I get a day off work, e.g time off for dependants or compassionate leave? If so what is the correct procedure. I'm 4 months in & still on probation.
Many thanks.
Yes you can but for Nil pay