ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
Nice little leaflet with the courier today from our caring employer, making us aware of musculoskeletal disorders and encouraging us to reduce problems by not carrying too much, use proper equipment and take allocated breaks. Oh, and reduce stress too... apparently that helps as well
Well, thanks, Royal Mail!
Now, how about you tell your management all this too, because they don't seem to care as much as you obviously do. They want us to work through our breaks, don't provide working equipment (lwts) and want us trudging the streets for six hours or more with nowhere to pee and uniform that isn't waterproof after the first time it's seen rain.
And reduce stress? How about stopping this ridiculous bargaining and arguing to finish on time? Reduce that f***ing stress please!
Well, thanks, Royal Mail!
Now, how about you tell your management all this too, because they don't seem to care as much as you obviously do. They want us to work through our breaks, don't provide working equipment (lwts) and want us trudging the streets for six hours or more with nowhere to pee and uniform that isn't waterproof after the first time it's seen rain.
And reduce stress? How about stopping this ridiculous bargaining and arguing to finish on time? Reduce that f***ing stress please!
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
You need to send this to the courier. Spot on.crimson king wrote:Nice little leaflet with the courier today from our caring employer, making us aware of musculoskeletal disorders and encouraging us to reduce problems by not carrying too much, use proper equipment and take allocated breaks. Oh, and reduce stress too... apparently that helps as well
Well, thanks, Royal Mail!
Now, how about you tell your management all this too, because they don't seem to care as much as you obviously do. They want us to work through our breaks, don't provide working equipment (lwts) and want us trudging the streets for six hours or more with nowhere to pee and uniform that isn't waterproof after the first time it's seen rain.
And reduce stress? How about stopping this ridiculous bargaining and arguing to finish on time? Reduce that f***ing stress please!
-
DGH
- Posts: 710
- Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 18:04
- Gender: Male
- Location: Neither here nor there
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
It'd be edited to:rambo1 wrote:You need to send this to the courier. Spot on.crimson king wrote:Nice little leaflet with the courier today from our caring employer, making us aware of musculoskeletal disorders and encouraging us to reduce problems by not carrying too much, use proper equipment and take allocated breaks. Oh, and reduce stress too... apparently that helps as well
Well, thanks, Royal Mail!
Now, how about you tell your management all this too, because they don't seem to care as much as you obviously do. They want us to work through our breaks, don't provide working equipment (lwts) and want us trudging the streets for six hours or more with nowhere to pee and uniform that isn't waterproof after the first time it's seen rain.
And reduce stress? How about stopping this ridiculous bargaining and arguing to finish on time? Reduce that f***ing stress please!
Thanks, Royal Mail!
Management all care, provide working equipment, uniform that is waterproof and reduce stress!
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
If the Courier printed that , I would buy a copy and then get myself back on the mailing list.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
F**k the courier. Send it back as refused and never receive it again!
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
This was highlighted on RMTV. We watched it Tuesday, I believe one of the Pearls of Wisdom was.... "KEEP MOVING" WTF?
And there was me delivering all my mail by sitting in the van, and using mind control. We really are run by a bunch of idiots, do they really sit around a table and come up with this crap? 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
vigilante
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
- Gender: Male
- Location: dangerously close
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
Haha good ole RM...a farmer's field has less bull sh*t!! 
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.
-
luddite
- Posts: 451
- Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:24
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
I told my DOM that I don't read the Courier as I'm not on the mailing list. His response was how would I know what's going on!
I told him I've got eyes and I work here!
I told him I've got eyes and I work here!
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
You mean you don't go home after your WTLL session and DON'T follow RMTV on your I-diot phone App?luddite wrote:I told my DOM that I don't read the Courier as I'm not on the mailing list. His response was how would I know what's going on!
I told him I've got eyes and I work here!
Last edited by Dorset Plodder on 01 Nov 2018, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
crimson king wrote:Nice little leaflet with the courier today from our caring employer, making us aware of musculoskeletal disorders and encouraging us to reduce problems by not carrying too much, use proper equipment and take allocated breaks. Oh, and reduce stress too... apparently that helps as well
Well, thanks, Royal Mail!
Now, how about you tell your management all this too, because they don't seem to care as much as you obviously do. They want us to work through our breaks, don't provide working equipment (lwts) and want us trudging the streets for six hours or more with nowhere to pee and uniform that isn't waterproof after the first time it's seen rain.
And reduce stress? How about stopping this ridiculous bargaining and arguing to finish on time? Reduce that f***ing stress please!
I was so looking forward to this new thing of not putting my 1st sequenced mail in the frame because that top row always seems to give me some form of shoulder impingement. And then this morning, 1st wave, 3 full trays of mech. Just as well mails down like the courier says!!
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
Chris413
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 13 Jul 2018, 07:52
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
Yeah they haven't got a sodding clue, today 1 1/2 trays of sequenced mail and 6 trays of IPS unsequenced. So where is the mail going down?postslippete wrote:crimson king wrote:Nice little leaflet with the courier today from our caring employer, making us aware of musculoskeletal disorders and encouraging us to reduce problems by not carrying too much, use proper equipment and take allocated breaks. Oh, and reduce stress too... apparently that helps as well
Well, thanks, Royal Mail!
Now, how about you tell your management all this too, because they don't seem to care as much as you obviously do. They want us to work through our breaks, don't provide working equipment (lwts) and want us trudging the streets for six hours or more with nowhere to pee and uniform that isn't waterproof after the first time it's seen rain.
And reduce stress? How about stopping this ridiculous bargaining and arguing to finish on time? Reduce that f***ing stress please!
I was so looking forward to this new thing of not putting my 1st sequenced mail in the frame because that top row always seems to give me some form of shoulder impingement. And then this morning, 1st wave, 3 full trays of mech. Just as well mails down like the courier says!!
-
HTPostman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1505
- Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
Is the courier the monthly newsletter? I rejoined Royal Mail a month ago but don't get one, delivered 4 on the round I was on yesterday. Do you only get one after you've passed probation or something?!
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.
526
526
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
Lucky youHTPostman wrote:Is the courier the monthly newsletter? I rejoined Royal Mail a month ago but don't get one, delivered 4 on the round I was on yesterday. Do you only get one after you've passed probation or something?!
-
kevbo
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 16:33
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
Didn't it mention something about having shoes with extra cushioning or cushioned insoles? Try providing some then!!! Instead they give £30 to buy our own. Cheers RM but what decent pair of shoes can I get for that. Put your money where your mouth is.
-
mattjo1@talktalk.net
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
- Gender: Male
Stamp Out Aches and Pains
If you are not up to the job leave. To many snowflakes on here.