ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Holiday pay

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Jsesto97
Posts: 3
Joined: 08 Jan 2018, 18:50
Gender: Male

Holiday pay

Post by Jsesto97 »

So I need a bit of advice, I'm going up to a 39 hour duty from a 25 hour contract. However this duty was meant to start at the beginning of this week and as I am annual leave I am now wondering do I get the 39 hours AL pay or just 25 as the pay slip I got yesterday would imply. Any advice would be much appreciated.
rehabron
Posts: 1372
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
Gender: Male

Holiday pay

Post by rehabron »

Jsesto97 wrote:So I need a bit of advice, I'm going up to a 39 hour duty from a 25 hour contract. However this duty was meant to start at the beginning of this week and as I am annual leave I am now wondering do I get the 39 hours AL pay or just 25 as the pay slip I got yesterday would imply. Any advice would be much appreciated.
If your contract was amended to 39 hours and the date of the commencement was before the date of your A/L was scheduled then 39 hours would be included in your holiday pay. Yours has taken place while on A/L and may not be included. Speak to your union rep to contact your manager.