ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

part time contract upgrade

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
hero22
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
Gender: Male

part time contract upgrade

Post by hero22 »

Advice needed if possible , Got told yesterday I wud get an upgrade to my part time contract to full time but then got told today that had been withdrawn. Another member of staff was getting it as he was more senior. As he is more senior I get the reason but is there anything that can be done ?

I asked can we not both get it as we both do full time hours on a constant basis but got told efficiency/productivity in the office is too low and would be reviewed in April.