ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How do I order uniform online?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
nightcrawler
Posts: 189
Joined: 20 Sep 2018, 17:05
Gender: Male

How do I order uniform online?

Post by nightcrawler »

I'm new here so sorry if this has been asked before. I went to the Dimensions website and it asks for your username (your pay number) and password. Because I haven't used it before I don't have a password, and I can't see an option to "register", only "login". Can anyone help?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

How do I order uniform online?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Delivery
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

How do I order uniform online?

Post by Spedley »

The password is Delivery with no spaces or slashes in your username. You will probably be asked to change your password but many people have problems next time so change it to Delivery. :)
nightcrawler
Posts: 189
Joined: 20 Sep 2018, 17:05
Gender: Male

How do I order uniform online?

Post by nightcrawler »

Thanks guys! :Very Happy