ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
September
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
September
Yes it used to be possible to bring mail back and deliver it the next day but now everything has to go out the same day otherwise the office/DOM gets it in the neck.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
September
... the end of my frameDorset Plodder wrote:"Don't worry... Mails Dropping Off"!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
September
Or if the Chidren are in a bad mood, and no-ones emptyied their IPS frame quickly enough ........ out the back of the IPS Frame and onto the floor!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:... the end of my frameDorset Plodder wrote:"Don't worry... Mails Dropping Off"!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
MinTee
- Posts: 82
- Joined: 03 Jan 2018, 15:20
- Gender: Male
September
wf wrote:Your allowed to bring mail back? ,we are told everything must be delivered that is taken outMinTee wrote:Parcels already getting to a ridiculous level for me. Had to bring 2 loops back on a Saturday of all days.
Told the same thing. But I have a contracted finish time and I’ll be f****d if they think I’m giving up any extra of my weekend.
Managers are home by 12 anyway