ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
25 hours a week. Is it 1 in 4 Saturday's off ?
-
Seagull1983
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 13:46
- Gender: Male
25 hours a week. Is it 1 in 4 Saturday's off ?
Heard a full timer say he’s 1 in 6.
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
25 hours a week. Is it 1 in 4 Saturday’s off ?
Depends on your office, we are 1 in 6.
We're all here because we're not all there
-
Xr4
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 23 Apr 2016, 09:15
- Gender: Male
25 hours a week. Is it 1 in 4 Saturday’s off ?
A newbie just starting is 1 in whatever the dim can get away with before you put your foot down.
Only way you get a proper weekend is if you're signed up for a round
Only way you get a proper weekend is if you're signed up for a round
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
25 hours a week. Is it 1 in 4 Saturday’s off ?
We're one in four. Some work six days straight for six weeks then have a week off. Totally depends on your office. I've signed for my rest day so don't take it, but before that I never got a Saturday anyway; I was on a cover group so it'd be impssible with our rotas.
-
abuch1980
- Posts: 226
- Joined: 13 Dec 2011, 12:30
- Gender: Male
25 hours a week. Is it 1 in 4 Saturday’s off ?
I think it's poor form how part timers get used, me personally am on a 24hour contract but never get a Saturday off ,meant to be off Monday but always get asked to work it and I agree because at the end of the week I need to take the hours when they are on offer to pay bills.