Hello,
I am a postman for 2 years in an office one hour away from my home.
I was checking the vacancies in offices in my area and I found a vacancy in an office just 7 minutes walk from my home.
I tried to apply online through the internal website but unfortunately because of a techical fault in the application form I couldn't apply.
The operation manager of the area I would like to be transfered was my ex Dom
So I contact him and asked for help.
He sent an email in my office asking for my transfer to the other office.
So my transfer has to be done by
my Dom.
My Dom came to me last week and asked me if i can stay 2 months more and I replied that if I stay so long I will loose the position in the other office.
I went to my union representative and talked about the situation he spoke with the dom
and the dom called the dom of the office I want to be transfered and he told me that they have agreed to transfer me in one month.
Later I called the dom of the office I want to be transfered to check if he was telling me the truth.
Unfortunately my dom have asked 2 months for me to stay until the time he will release me and he has not send a confirmation email about my release in the other dom
like he had aked him to do.
What should my next move be with my dom?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
My transfer
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
My transfer
Please, only 1 thread per subject. Multiple threads cause confusion and extra work for those responding to you
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.