I may need to have an operation and according to my doctors be signed off for a couple of months after.
How much sick pay will I get?
I'm worried about supporting my children until I'm well again.
I've worked for RM for about 3 years now and have o my had a couple of days off here and there when sick before
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
A question about sick pay
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
A question about sick pay
6 months full payJlondonj13 wrote:I may need to have an operation and according to my doctors be signed off for a couple of months after.
How much sick pay will I get?
I'm worried about supporting my children until I'm well again.
I've worked for RM for about 3 years now and have o my had a couple of days off here and there when sick before
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
A question about sick pay
If your operation is connected in anyway to work related then your time off would normally be discounted in the attendance procedure.Jlondonj13 wrote:I may need to have an operation and according to my doctors be signed off for a couple of months after.
How much sick pay will I get?
I'm worried about supporting my children until I'm well again.
I've worked for RM for about 3 years now and have o my had a couple of days off here and there when sick before
As your service is over 2 years 6 months on full pay as already stated.
-
Jlondonj13
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 17 Dec 2017, 12:29
- Gender: Female
A question about sick pay
rehabron wrote:If your operation is connected in anyway to work related then your time off would normally be discounted in the attendance procedure.Jlondonj13 wrote:I may need to have an operation and according to my doctors be signed off for a couple of months after.
How much sick pay will I get?
I'm worried about supporting my children until I'm well again.
I've worked for RM for about 3 years now and have o my had a couple of days off here and there when sick before
As your service is over 2 years 6 months on full pay as already stated.
My operation is for an old injury I had before working here that has slowly gotten worse
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
A question about sick pay
6 months full pay followed by 6 months half pay rolling over a 4 year period
-
lightningpostman
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 22 Apr 2015, 20:54
- Gender: Male
A question about sick pay
in the newest sickpay update i believe
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... p?id=11155
"Full rate sick pay will not be paid in total for more than 6 months (26 weeks) during any calendar year. Further periods will be paid at half rate, but no sick pay (other than at pension rate where applicable) will be paid when the employee has been absent for a total of 12 months (with or without pay) in any period of four years
calender year, april to april?
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... p?id=11155
"Full rate sick pay will not be paid in total for more than 6 months (26 weeks) during any calendar year. Further periods will be paid at half rate, but no sick pay (other than at pension rate where applicable) will be paid when the employee has been absent for a total of 12 months (with or without pay) in any period of four years
calender year, april to april?
-
grumpy
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 16 Jun 2007, 15:34
A question about sick pay
Been off sick after operation..and on full pay.. my question is.. does your advanced tpm allowence stop after so many weeks.. because mine as..
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
A question about sick pay
Yes.grumpy wrote:Been off sick after operation..and on full pay.. my question is.. does your advanced tpm allowence stop after so many weeks.. because mine as..