ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Chichester?
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2056
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Chichester?
Heard there has been gate meetings and a HR manager had to visit.Any idea what’s going on?
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Chichester?
Am over the hill at Petworth not heard anything,usual nastyness and miss manage no doubt
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2056
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Chichester?
Worthing now I hear!!! What’s occurring?
-
wheresourmoney
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 14:50
- Gender: Male
Chichester?
Iscoobydo79 wrote:Worthing now I hear!!! What’s occurring?
I work in a office about 15 miles out of Worthing and I was in town shopping and saw the gate meeting going on, apparently there are walks not going out everyday because they are to many part timers over full timers and the dom has now told them they need to save another hundred plus hours, and the lads and ladies have now said enough is enough and are now proposing to take action if it is forced through, I don't know how many work in the Worthing office but the turn out seemed impressive. well done everyone.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Chichester?
Well there’s only so much you can take,and only so many hoops you can jump through before the staff say,I’m done with this,it’s all a bit one sided I feel,the little bit of goodwill and co operation has long gone from our office,and we don’t engage in much propaganda conversations with the boss,he has every answer going,and petrified to run our office how he wants,we barely see him,new staff we rarely see always being loaned out,to be cost effective?im not so sure,training is rarely done ,and fewer people don’t know many rounds,once out on my rural del I’m fine,leave the red tape clock watching,time and motion carnage in the office,start time and a finish time do what you can between those hours
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2056
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Chichester?
Yeah sounds about right.They cut it to the bone in My office first time round.The only way now to save is to hide the extended sheet and hope people forget or feel to embarrassed to book lol
-
Navalron
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
Chichester?
And why the f..k has the union not been pro_active in getting other offices in that area to BLACK their mail/work or at the very least let posties know what's happening in the job. It just seems to me that burying their head in the sand and denying what's going on in this once great job is what their all about now. Yous can tell me to go do one, as I'm no longer in the job but I went out as most of us did through the 90s/2000s on the street to try and protect jobs and wages just to see these bastards run riot. Mailcentres are now full of casuals and delivery offices, as yous know are going part time. Wtf. Are you just going to sit and take it, coming on line to moan about it, or DO something about it. 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Chichester?
Sadly they can't . Thatcher made secondary action (which this is) illegal. So officially the CWU can't be seen to black mail.Navalron wrote:And why the f..k has the union not been pro_active in getting other offices in that area to BLACK their mail/work
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.