ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Awkward conversation..
-
Slugpaul
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 23 Sep 2016, 11:05
- Gender: Male
Awkward conversation..
Knock knock knock ( penny)
Come in
Hi ( work place coach)
Hi ( big wig)
Need a quick chat ( coach)
What have I done now? ( big wig)
Lost about 50 million ( coach)
Oh I wasn't working ( big wig)
Your name is on the gold plated
Pda.. ( coach)
Oh! ( big wig)
Try no to do it again ( coach)
Mumbled excuses pda crashed, bar code was smudged, limousine share partner did that one...
Come in
Hi ( work place coach)
Hi ( big wig)
Need a quick chat ( coach)
What have I done now? ( big wig)
Lost about 50 million ( coach)
Oh I wasn't working ( big wig)
Your name is on the gold plated
Pda.. ( coach)
Oh! ( big wig)
Try no to do it again ( coach)
Mumbled excuses pda crashed, bar code was smudged, limousine share partner did that one...
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Awkward conversation..
Does that make any sense to anyone?
-
Xr4
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 23 Apr 2016, 09:15
- Gender: Male
Awkward conversation..
Been trying to figure it out myself, think it's something to do with the £50 million fine RM got for braking competition laws
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Awkward conversation..
Braking competition laws?Xr4 wrote:Been trying to figure it out myself, think it's something to do with the £50 million fine RM got for braking competition laws
Lets hope they didn't have trimble in the limousine......
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
mailroyaly
- Posts: 129
- Joined: 15 Feb 2008, 16:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: over there
Awkward conversation..
They should let ofcom whistle for their 50million squid! 
-
Aquarius
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 20 Apr 2008, 11:40
Awkward conversation..
Wow that was just soooo funny and hilarious
I will now go away lie down and try to understand what it meant !
I will now go away lie down and try to understand what it meant !
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Awkward conversation..
Slugpaul wrote:Knock knock knock ( penny)
Come in
Hi ( work place coach)
Hi ( big wig)
Need a quick chat ( coach)
What have I done now? ( big wig)
Lost about 50 million ( coach)
Oh I wasn't working ( big wig)
Your name is on the gold plated
Pda.. ( coach)
Oh! ( big wig)
Try no to do it again ( coach)
Mumbled excuses pda crashed, bar code was smudged, limousine share partner did that one...
Your weird can’t understand what your on about
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Awkward conversation..
I did like the TBBT mention

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
midegarelu
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 414
- Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 07:09
- Gender: Male
- Location: somewhere over the rainbow
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Awkward conversation..
I think its some kind of spy catchphrase and no one has answered with the correct reply.
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Awkward conversation..
Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Need more lizard threads.
Need more lizard threads.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Awkward conversation..
mailroyaly wrote:They should let ofcom whistle for their 50million squid!
Who do you think funds Ofcom?
They must be needing new clipboards or something?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share