ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What the f is this?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Jamiechelt
Posts: 74
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 19:35
Gender: Male

What the f is this?

Post by Jamiechelt »

Every week.

Pse adj rmdcp min
Arreas of pse adj rmdcp min

On my pay slip takes about 13 quid every week
*xen*
Posts: 53
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 18:52
Gender: Male

What the f is this?

Post by *xen* »

Something to do with your pension.


RMDCP Min is the amount you pay into your pension each week (as a percentage of your basic pay)


Arrears of RMDCP is your pension contribution on from any overtime you have done.


I think.
That money talks,
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.