ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

DOM

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

DOM

Post by arnold cheshire »

Dom?
Last edited by arnold cheshire on 02 Aug 2018, 07:35, edited 1 time in total.
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by doorstepped »

Thought you had left???
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by arnold cheshire »

Manager loving is why we are knackered
Glp28357
Posts: 85
Joined: 16 May 2017, 22:27
Gender: Male

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by Glp28357 »

arnold cheshire wrote:Do you constantly chat to your
Dom?
I thought you'd had enough of this forum?

But to answer your question; I don't constantly chat to him as he's not on delivery with me, but I do chat to him about stuff, as I do to all my work colleagues as we are all grown-ups!
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by arnold cheshire »

Glp28357 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:Do you constantly chat to your
Dom?
I thought you'd had enough of this forum?

But to answer your question; I don't constantly chat to him as he's not on delivery with me, but I do chat to him about stuff, as I do to all my work colleagues as we are all grown-ups!
does he threating to take your livelihood?
Glp28357
Posts: 85
Joined: 16 May 2017, 22:27
Gender: Male

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by Glp28357 »

arnold cheshire wrote:
Glp28357 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:Do you constantly chat to your
Dom?
I thought you'd had enough of this forum?

But to answer your question; I don't constantly chat to him as he's not on delivery with me, but I do chat to him about stuff, as I do to all my work colleagues as we are all grown-ups!
does he threating to take your livelihood?
I think you need to grow up, stop attention seeking and find another job!
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by arnold cheshire »

I need to spend time tomorrow putting you log into foes on here
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by arnold cheshire »

Not an understanding decent bloke or lady in the business
postslippete
Posts: 4197
Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
Gender: Male

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by postslippete »

I don't bother talking to managers anymore, least of all the DOM. The DOM's job is to manage managers, they shouldn't be out there talking to posties on the shop floor, in my opinion, unless its to tell everybody about what is going on in the business.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by arnold cheshire »

postslippete wrote:I don't bother talking to managers anymore, least of all the DOM. The DOM's job is to manage managers, they shouldn't be out there talking to posties on the shop floor, in my opinion, unless its to tell everybody about what is going on in the business.
Half agree there
postslippete
Posts: 4197
Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
Gender: Male

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by postslippete »

Well, I'm a half decent bloke. I'm not a brown noser that chats to managers or takes the lapse nor additional overtime just to curry favours with the boss. This sort of thing is what brings everyone else down in my opinion.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by worktotime »

NO, simple .
danterossetti
Posts: 136
Joined: 19 May 2013, 18:19
Gender: Male

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by danterossetti »

arnold cheshire wrote:Not an understanding decent bloke or lady in the business
Ludicrous.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by arnold cheshire »

worktotime wrote:NO, simple .
Top bloke
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM

Post by aiden01 »

arnold cheshire wrote:Not an understanding decent bloke or lady in the business
Who postmen an postwomen or managers in general..