ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Justsayit@royalmail.com
-
Harri74
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 09 Sep 2012, 17:39
- Gender: Male
Justsayit@royalmail.com
Just sent this to Justsayit@royalmail.com
‘...
I have been a Postman for 6.5 years and I have never known morals so low. Us posties are a hardy bunch-you really shouldn’t underestimate us. We work so hard day i day out. The morale is most offices is absolutely awful. In this weather the job is absolutely knackering. Last week I walked 45 miles in 4 days. Do you know how that feels? We’re not all 21 year olds eager to keep fit and with boundless energy. Combine this punishing physical regimen with a front line management culture which positively promotes and supports lying, deceitful and vile behaviour and now you may be able to begin to see my point. Royal Mail is broken. You are staring into the abyss as competition for parcels increases and letter volumes decline. I hope you still have any degree of integrity and credibility left, do yourselves a favour and look after your front line staff, for your own sakes.
...’
f**k these c*nts. We are killing ourselves for what? Stand up for yourselves guys.
Take care of yourselves.
‘...
I have been a Postman for 6.5 years and I have never known morals so low. Us posties are a hardy bunch-you really shouldn’t underestimate us. We work so hard day i day out. The morale is most offices is absolutely awful. In this weather the job is absolutely knackering. Last week I walked 45 miles in 4 days. Do you know how that feels? We’re not all 21 year olds eager to keep fit and with boundless energy. Combine this punishing physical regimen with a front line management culture which positively promotes and supports lying, deceitful and vile behaviour and now you may be able to begin to see my point. Royal Mail is broken. You are staring into the abyss as competition for parcels increases and letter volumes decline. I hope you still have any degree of integrity and credibility left, do yourselves a favour and look after your front line staff, for your own sakes.
...’
f**k these c*nts. We are killing ourselves for what? Stand up for yourselves guys.
Take care of yourselves.
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
-
luddite
- Posts: 451
- Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:24
Justsayit@royalmail.com
I've done over 25yrs for this company and I wouldn't give them 1 second of goodwill, how sad is that!
f**k 'em!
f**k 'em!
-
Yamr1
- Posts: 625
- Joined: 04 Feb 2018, 11:26
- Gender: Female
Justsayit@royalmail.com
I'm the same say your leaving mail too busy and the boss is trying to stuff packets into bags like a mad man the mind boggles
-
Chris413
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 13 Jul 2018, 07:52
- Gender: Male
Justsayit@royalmail.com
Here, here, couldn't agree more. Bad state of affairs.Harri74 wrote:Just sent this to Justsayit@royalmail.com
‘...
I have been a Postman for 6.5 years and I have never known morals so low. Us posties are a hardy bunch-you really shouldn’t underestimate us. We work so hard day i day out. The morale is most offices is absolutely awful. In this weather the job is absolutely knackering. Last week I walked 45 miles in 4 days. Do you know how that feels? We’re not all 21 year olds eager to keep fit and with boundless energy. Combine this punishing physical regimen with a front line management culture which positively promotes and supports lying, deceitful and vile behaviour and now you may be able to begin to see my point. Royal Mail is broken. You are staring into the abyss as competition for parcels increases and letter volumes decline. I hope you still have any degree of integrity and credibility left, do yourselves a favour and look after your front line staff, for your own sakes.
...’
f**k these c*nts. We are killing ourselves for what? Stand up for yourselves guys.
Take care of yourselves.
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
Justsayit@royalmail.com
I've done 18 years and I've had enough of this company. This company is going to implode on its self. Doms and managers are the lowest forms of life on this planet.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Justsayit@royalmail.com
well said , we are the ones earning this company money and lining the parasites pockets for 1 or 2 days a week of work they do and when they all have 2 - 3 jobs on top , the cwu are miles away from what goes on day to days in the offices , and the f***ing stress that staff are put through by b&h , and intimation tactics , but if we stick together this company would be nothing without the staff . lets stick together
, and I will not do anything to help these , do my hours and home no extra .
-
Yamr1
- Posts: 625
- Joined: 04 Feb 2018, 11:26
- Gender: Female
Justsayit@royalmail.com
No man management skills at all,
Chasing a bonus running the company down to the ground ..
And making the staffs morale so low.
Never seen a company treat people so badly now .
30 yrs service to.
Would love to work for a company with aims and goals
Not about managers get extra bonus .
Work with great bunch of guys who all deserve some of his bonus divided between us for all our efforts snow rain walking for 4.15 a day .
Scunnerd too rant over
Chasing a bonus running the company down to the ground ..
And making the staffs morale so low.
Never seen a company treat people so badly now .
30 yrs service to.
Would love to work for a company with aims and goals
Not about managers get extra bonus .
Work with great bunch of guys who all deserve some of his bonus divided between us for all our efforts snow rain walking for 4.15 a day .
Scunnerd too rant over
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Justsayit@royalmail.com
Just looking at some of the topic titles in blue shirts and union room, it’s depressing. Absolutely no respect for the workforce who are the backbone of royal mail.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Justsayit@royalmail.com
One of the best posts,you are saying it just as it is.Harri74 wrote:Just sent this to Justsayit@royalmail.com
‘...
I have been a Postman for 6.5 years and I have never known morals so low. Us posties are a hardy bunch-you really shouldn’t underestimate us. We work so hard day i day out. The morale is most offices is absolutely awful. In this weather the job is absolutely knackering. Last week I walked 45 miles in 4 days. Do you know how that feels? We’re not all 21 year olds eager to keep fit and with boundless energy. Combine this punishing physical regimen with a front line management culture which positively promotes and supports lying, deceitful and vile behaviour and now you may be able to begin to see my point. Royal Mail is broken. You are staring into the abyss as competition for parcels increases and letter volumes decline. I hope you still have any degree of integrity and credibility left, do yourselves a favour and look after your front line staff, for your own sakes.
...’
f**k these c*nts. We are killing ourselves for what? Stand up for yourselves guys.
Take care of yourselves.
What was once a great job is being destroyed by sheer greed,RM you should be ashamed of yourself.Listen to your staff!!!!!!
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Justsayit@royalmail.com
You will get a generic reply designed to cover the management teams ar*es if they bother to reply at all. They might be too busy drinking coffee and catching up on paperwork.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Justsayit@royalmail.com
Only chance you’ve got of making any change is if you can show it adversely affects shareholder profits.
I feel the pain though
I feel the pain though
-
Speedmeister
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 22:06
- Gender: Male
Justsayit@royalmail.com
Totally agree. Send it into the courier propaganda paper - I bet it won't get printed.
They take the profits, you take the blame
When they tell you there's no rise in pay
When they tell you there's no rise in pay
-
Sugar
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 431
- Joined: 08 Jul 2007, 07:57
- Gender: Female
Justsayit@royalmail.com
The reply will be interesting and probably contain more political spin than the whole of Westminster.
-
Harri74
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 09 Sep 2012, 17:39
- Gender: Male
Justsayit@royalmail.com
Sorry if my language offended anyone-had a a bit of a guilt trip after I posted this. The fact of the matter remains the same though. Some great replies. I’m glad I’m not alone. Keep your chin up guys. Look after yourselves.