ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Ordering uniform

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Rapidryan88
Posts: 167
Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
Gender: Male

Ordering uniform

Post by Rapidryan88 »

Hi I’ve already ordered uniform but need different sizes so I went to order more online as I can’t apparently use the phone line anymore as I’ve already ordered once and it’s asking for my dimensions MIdetail log in username and password, I have never been given these details does anyone know where to get them?
P13
Posts: 1016
Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
Gender: Male

Ordering uniform

Post by P13 »

Rapidryan88 wrote:Hi I’ve already ordered uniform but need different sizes so I went to order more online as I can’t apparently use the phone line anymore as I’ve already ordered once and it’s asking for my dimensions MIdetail log in username and password, I have never been given these details does anyone know where to get them?
username is your pay number password Is Delivery with a capital D
Rapidryan88
Posts: 167
Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
Gender: Male

Ordering uniform

Post by Rapidryan88 »

P13 wrote:
Rapidryan88 wrote:Hi I’ve already ordered uniform but need different sizes so I went to order more online as I can’t apparently use the phone line anymore as I’ve already ordered once and it’s asking for my dimensions MIdetail log in username and password, I have never been given these details does anyone know where to get them?
username is your pay number password Is Delivery with a capital D
Thank you mate, I tried ringing head office to get a contract but they was unavailable, any idea how I can get one?
scoobymunster
Posts: 346
Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 00:39
Gender: Male

Ordering uniform

Post by scoobymunster »

Assuming what you have currently is unworn, they'll be looking for it to be returned if you want it changed for different sizes.
Rapidryan88
Posts: 167
Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
Gender: Male

Ordering uniform

Post by Rapidryan88 »

scoobymunster wrote:Assuming what you have currently is unworn, they'll be looking for it to be returned if you want it changed for different sizes.
Will I have to do that myself? Annoying but fair. Shorts are like 3 1/4 lengths atm lol
DrSatan
Posts: 144
Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
Gender: Male

Ordering uniform

Post by DrSatan »

Rapidryan88 wrote:
scoobymunster wrote:Assuming what you have currently is unworn, they'll be looking for it to be returned if you want it changed for different sizes.
Will I have to do that myself? Annoying but fair. Shorts are like 3 1/4 lengths atm lol
When i last ordered shorts, I was only able to order by waist size and length was set. And too long!