ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
dogs!!
-
osgoody1970
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 360
- Joined: 21 Jun 2011, 13:44
- Gender: Male
dogs!!
watched animal hospital on tv this morning, it was set in Australia and dogs there, who have attacked humans or animals are made to wear a special collar, that is RED and ORANGE and highly visible, just thought it would be a good idea for our postmen and women over here!!!
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
dogs!!
I agree any dogs that's bit should be put down, if I got bit or nipped I would insist it's put down, which I also tell my customers who say "He's alright, he don't bite, might lick you to death" you dog keep it under control, I do not need to make friends with it.
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
dogs!!
I totally agree that any of us posties who lose it in this heat and attack humans or animals should be made to wear a special collar.osgoody1970 wrote:watched animal hospital on tv this morning, it was set in Australia and dogs there, who have attacked humans or animals are made to wear a special collar, that is RED and ORANGE and highly visible, just thought it would be a good idea for our postmen and women over here!!!
In fact, I've got a 16" neck, should anyone like to get mine ready.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.