What are the actual rules regarding footwear?
I’ve heard if you injure yourself on delivery, management can tell you you’re liable for not wearing work shoes.
Well I’m getting injured just by wearing them.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RM approved footwear
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
RM approved footwear
go to your doctor and tell him the RM footwear is causing pain to your feet and get him to write a letter .MinTee wrote:What are the actual rules regarding footwear?
I’ve heard if you injure yourself on delivery, management can tell you you’re liable for not wearing work shoes.
Well I’m getting injured just by wearing them.
Give it to your DOM and he will photocopy it and put it in your file and then you can buy your own every 6 months and RM pay £30 towards them. Job done.
Sketchers are the most comfortable , lightweight and memory foam
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
RM approved footwear
If you find the RM choices uncomfortable you can supply your own as long as the soles are not worn and they are in good condition. If you have an accident due to a slip then the same rules will apply as with RM footwear.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........