ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Car broken down on way to induction
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Car broken down on way to induction
Worst start possible! Cars broken down and won’t make it to my induction I have emailed with pictures etc but where does it go from here? If anyone knows so I can stop worrying that would be great thank you
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Car broken down on way to induction
You are the type of guy the RM are looking for if you have gone to the extreme to e-mail pictures of your car broken down to verify you will not make your appointment on time.Rapidryan88 wrote:Worst start possible! Cars broken down and won’t make it to my induction I have emailed with pictures etc but where does it go from here? If anyone knows so I can stop worrying that would be great thank you
I am sure they will notify you for further induction meetings but if they are screaming for staff they may set aside a date for you alone.
Need to remove the word rapid from your user name.
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Car broken down on way to induction
Haha thanks mate appreciate that not gonna worry anymore then :) few days off for me then until they contact me I guess lol thanks budrehabron wrote:You are the type of guy the RM are looking for if you have gone to the extreme to e-mail pictures of your car broken down to verify you will not make your appointment on time.Rapidryan88 wrote:Worst start possible! Cars broken down and won’t make it to my induction I have emailed with pictures etc but where does it go from here? If anyone knows so I can stop worrying that would be great thank you
I am sure they will notify you for further induction meetings but if they are screaming for staff they may set aside a date for you alone.
Need to remove the word rapid from your user name.![]()
-
The Postman
- Posts: 267
- Joined: 10 May 2017, 14:41
- Gender: Male
Car broken down on way to induction
Just for future info, you can only drive to the induction if your car insurance covers it, ie. Business insurance. Most insurance polices state “commuting to a single place of work.” which would be the delivery office or mail centre that your employed at. Driving without valid insurance would be at your own risk. Same applies if your asked to go to another office for the day. There’s loads of posts on here about the procedures to follow in getting to and from another office.Rapidryan88 wrote:Worst start possible! Cars broken down and won’t make it to my induction I have emailed with pictures etc but where does it go from here? If anyone knows so I can stop worrying that would be great thank you
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Car broken down on way to induction
ThanksThe Postman wrote:Just for future info, you can only drive to the induction if your car insurance covers it, ie. Business insurance. Most insurance polices state “commuting to a single place of work.” which would be the delivery office or mail centre that your employed at. Driving without valid insurance would be at your own risk. Same applies if your asked to go to another office for the day. There’s loads of posts on here about the procedures to follow in getting to and from another office.Rapidryan88 wrote:Worst start possible! Cars broken down and won’t make it to my induction I have emailed with pictures etc but where does it go from here? If anyone knows so I can stop worrying that would be great thank you
-
Ralpho
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 25 Feb 2018, 09:41
- Gender: Male
Car broken down on way to induction
It's a sign from the Gods lol