ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay and pay rises
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Pay and pay rises
I start in two weeks and just wanted to make sure this is correct.
Start £9.50
6 months £10
1 year £10.5
Is there any pay rises scheduled in future that chance this or have already changed this?
Thank you
Start £9.50
6 months £10
1 year £10.5
Is there any pay rises scheduled in future that chance this or have already changed this?
Thank you
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
Pay and pay rises
Think we go up another 2% next April
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Pay and pay rises
and 2.6% in October for all with the 1 hr reduction for FTs.Justanotherstar wrote:Think we go up another 2% next April
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Navalron
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
Pay and pay rises
There old rates mate. After one year it's now £11.10 per hour plus your £25.46 per week, pro data delivery supplement. That's national inner and outer London are about £13:91(innner) and Oxford and other places get high living cost money, it's just i didn't get where you were starting but good luck.
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Pay and pay rises
I’d be starting in Cambridgeshire :) 11.10 is a nice surprise if I do infact get that after a year. What’s that extra 25 pounds for?
Thank you
Thank you
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Pay and pay rises
You get a delivery supplement for working in a delivery office. It works out at about 65p/hr.Rapidryan88 wrote:I’d be starting in Cambridgeshire :) 11.10 is a nice surprise if I do infact get that after a year. What’s that extra 25 pounds for?
Thank you
So multiply that by your contract.
You also get it in your overtime up to 39 hours.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Pay and pay rises
Thank you very much :)clashcityrocker wrote:You get a delivery supplement for working in a delivery office. It works out at about 65p/hr.Rapidryan88 wrote:I’d be starting in Cambridgeshire :) 11.10 is a nice surprise if I do infact get that after a year. What’s that extra 25 pounds for?
Thank you
So multiply that by your contract.
You also get it in your overtime up to 39 hours.
-
Jacko29
- Posts: 219
- Joined: 12 Apr 2018, 19:13
- Gender: Female
Pay and pay rises
Hi, sorry to butt in but I was just wondering what the wage is per hour for overtime over 39 hours. Cheers
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Pay and pay rises
1st 10hrs £11.49 an hourJacko29 wrote:Hi, sorry to butt in but I was just wondering what the wage is per hour for overtime over 39 hours. Cheers
Over 10hrs £11.10 an hour
-
Jacko29
- Posts: 219
- Joined: 12 Apr 2018, 19:13
- Gender: Female
Pay and pay rises
Thank younumber one wrote:1st 10hrs £11.49 an hourJacko29 wrote:Hi, sorry to butt in but I was just wondering what the wage is per hour for overtime over 39 hours. Cheers
Over 10hrs £11.10 an hour
-
bobsworth
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 24 May 2018, 15:05
- Gender: Male
Pay and pay rises
Same here. New positions are now advertised at:Rapidryan88 wrote:I start in two weeks and just wanted to make sure this is correct.
Start £9.50
6 months £10
1 year £10.5
Is there any pay rises scheduled in future that chance this or have already changed this?
Thank you
Starting Salary
Age 17 £7.77 + 6 months +12 months
Age 18 £9.99 £10.54 £11.10
So I guess that even if you applied at £9.50 you will start on £9.99 plus the scheduled rises from the pay deal...
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Pay and pay rises
Ah cool thank you that would be great if so :)bobsworth wrote:Same here. New positions are now advertised at:Rapidryan88 wrote:I start in two weeks and just wanted to make sure this is correct.
Start £9.50
6 months £10
1 year £10.5
Is there any pay rises scheduled in future that chance this or have already changed this?
Thank you
Starting Salary
Age 17 £7.77 + 6 months +12 months
Age 18 £9.99 £10.54 £11.10
So I guess that even if you applied at £9.50 you will start on £9.99 plus the scheduled rises from the pay deal...