ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Stayed on a course for 3 days. Allowances?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Mosalah
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 14:57
Gender: Male

Stayed on a course for 3 days. Allowances?

Post by Mosalah »

Hi all

I recently did a training course where I was put up in a hotel for 2 nights. The course was 3 full days

Does anyone have any information on

Fuel money (300 mile round trip)
Food allowance?
Parking

Any help appreciated so I can then speak to my line manager to be reimbursed

Many thanks

Mo
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

Stayed on a course for 3 days. Allowances?

Post by terry2972 »

Mileage is 45p a mile and I would contact hr and ask them about what else you are entitled to