ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Our Dom's lovely !

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
hothothot
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 422
Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
Gender: Male

Our Dom's lovely !

Post by hothothot »

Our Dom is lovely , he treats us all with respect , lets us have off any Saturdays we like , we can cut off 3 hours early everyday , holidays any dates we choose , buys us all acupuncture of coffee everyday , and toast if we wish , says good morning , oh my god it's all a dream!!!!!!!!
dohnut
Posts: 658
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
Gender: Male

Our Dom's lovely !

Post by dohnut »

buys us all acupuncture of coffee, ? :nervous
hothothot
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 422
Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
Gender: Male

Our Dom's lovely !

Post by hothothot »

You've never had acupuncture of coffee.
london sub
Posts: 397
Joined: 29 Jan 2009, 16:24
Gender: Male

Our Dom's lovely !

Post by london sub »

Sunstroke? Or probably drinking too much coffee!
El-Bandito
Posts: 313
Joined: 27 Jan 2009, 14:14
Gender: Male

Our Dom's lovely !

Post by El-Bandito »

The rohypnol kicked in,I take it? Extra shafting tomorrow then...
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

Our Dom's lovely !

Post by Brandy »

You can but dream! :chuckle
David walters
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 44
Joined: 17 Jan 2017, 19:22
Gender: Male

Our Dom's lovely !

Post by David walters »

This sounds like a fantansy he will wake up soon
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Our Dom's lovely !

Post by clashcityrocker »

If he is practising acupuncture of coffee without a licence he could end up in hothothot water.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
wookie
Posts: 319
Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
Gender: Male

Our Dom's lovely !

Post by wookie »

Keep taking the medication.....
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

Our Dom's lovely !

Post by Brandy »

Joking aside,I just cannot get my head round why most RM bosses seem to use bully boy tactics to seemingly get the best out of their workforce. Surely to be firm but fair would work so much better,than bullying,intimidating and belittling their staff. To gain respect you have to earn respect and if the DOMs treated the posties with only a bit more respect than they do then surely they would have a more productive and happier workforce.
When I first started with RM a good many years ago,I had the ultimate respect for most of the managers we had,and yes they did treat us well,spoke to us and treated us with respect and in return they had a good,happy hardworking workforce. When I left RM I had no respect whatsoever for either my DOM or his Lino.
Where and why did it all go wrong? :cry
hothothot
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 422
Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
Gender: Male

Our Dom's lovely !

Post by hothothot »

I'm not quite sure when it exactly all went wrong , I think it's gradually crept up over time. I've been in the job over 25 years now it seems to get worse year upon year. Privatisation hasn't helped. The top brass just care about themselves with massive pay offs and free shares. I can't wait until I retire in a few years time , but I feel sorry for the newbies. Management basically harass and bully staff on a daily basis , especially the newbies. All I look forward to is my days off and my annual leave. I try not to even speak to management unless I have too.