ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My Bundle - Car

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
MancBen82
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Feb 2016, 17:52
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by MancBen82 »

Hi
Can anyone help please. I'm a part time member of staff. I don't seem to be entitled to any car, every search says

"There are no vehicles available.
If this problems persists then please contact your Zenith account manager for further assistance"

is this right as if so I don't see the point in having it available as I guess most of us are part timers.
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351
Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by Justanotherstar »

You have to earn minimum wage after the salary sacrifice (something like £250 pw) think you also have to have been employed for over a year.
Speccyred
Posts: 10
Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 13:55
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by Speccyred »

How many hours a week so you do
hothothot
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 422
Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by hothothot »

This scheme is not as good as you think you can get better else where I did.
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by Creditshampoo »

Justanotherstar wrote:You have to earn minimum wage after the salary sacrifice (something like £250 pw) think you also have to have been employed for over a year.

This is what’s happening for me too but I take home about £320
Jambomatt1874
Posts: 168
Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 19:26
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by Jambomatt1874 »

hothothot wrote:This scheme is not as good as you think you can get better else where I did.
What other options are there?
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

My Bundle - Car

Post by maisymoo04 »

Vauxhall do a partners programme for staff I have used them only on a new car tho . there is better deals out there just depends what car you want really :Very Happy
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
MancBen82
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Feb 2016, 17:52
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by MancBen82 »

I work 32 hours which for a part timer is quite high. so basically very few or no part time staff will be eligible for this benefit. Which to me is a joke as most of us are part timers.
do others have any suggestions where else i can go. The one bonus with Zenith was the no credit checks as mine aint great
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351
Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by Justanotherstar »

MancBen82 wrote:I work 32 hours which for a part timer is quite high. so basically very few or no part time staff will be eligible for this benefit. Which to me is a joke as most of us are part timers.
do others have any suggestions where else i can go. The one bonus with Zenith was the no credit checks as mine aint great

I'm on 35 hours, i've got one...you should be able to get one on 32 hours.

As for getting better deals elsewhere while that is kind of true from a weekly/monthly fee point of view, If you lose your job for whatever reason you're still liable for the car...with the my bundle scheme if you do lose your job they just take the car back, also no deposit, no credit checks and all maintenance is included.
Speccyred
Posts: 10
Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 13:55
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by Speccyred »

Doesn’t it show your max available spend when you log into my bundle
MancBen82
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Feb 2016, 17:52
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by MancBen82 »

Yes it shows how much and after speaking to staff at Zenith they have said i have no cars available for the amount of cash i have.
So in general its a useless benefit
Speccyred
Posts: 10
Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 13:55
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by Speccyred »

MancBen82 wrote:Yes it shows how much and after speaking to staff at Zenith they have said i have no cars available for the amount of cash i have.
So in general its a useless benefit
Out of curiosity as I was hoping to use this in a few months how much did you have available.
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351
Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male

My Bundle - Car

Post by Justanotherstar »

MancBen82 wrote:Yes it shows how much and after speaking to staff at Zenith they have said i have no cars available for the amount of cash i have.
So in general its a useless benefit

That could actually be to do with the tax/salary sacrifice law that changed last April...my car arrived the month before it all changed so I was unaffected and able to spend a fair bit more that what I would be able to now (i'm actually £20 over my limit :chuckle :chuckle )

If you click on special offers there might be something there as they're cars that have been ordered then cancelled so they're generally a bit cheaper.
MAILMAN84
Posts: 186
Joined: 04 May 2008, 14:05

My Bundle - Car

Post by MAILMAN84 »

I did this and was good for me cuz I was bankrupt at the time. I don't like their policy though if you get sacked or whatever they take the car and want their money....