Months ago got him to order me new shorts (I only wear shorts) he ordered a pair of trousers wrong size from what I asked for. Took me a month to get a new pair of shorts the correct size. Now my shorts are all worn again I cant get new ones as the pair of trousers that Ive never had was taken off my allocation due to the lino not following the returns policy.
Months ago I filled in a request to buy extra annual leave. I followed that up by asking the wage clerk if that was sorted and had assurances that the lino had actioned that and it was in place to start April. Of course April comes and no deductions from my wages, phone HR and they tell me nothing has been actioned and the window has now passed and I can now no longer get that until next April.
Spent the morning of my day off on phone to HR and uniform trying to sort this without success due to this incompetent being unable to do his job.