ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Bank Holiday Payments

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
xray3
Posts: 36
Joined: 13 Dec 2011, 09:15
Gender: Male

Bank Holiday Payments

Post by xray3 »

I have just been informed there is no longer Options A £15.63 per hour or Option B £9.37 hr plus Day Of in Lieu for working Good Friday.
I got option last year but manager now tells me this is now no longer available.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated so much for new working culture !!!!
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

Bank Holiday Payments

Post by Celgar »

We haven't worked on Good Friday for many years now.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Bank Holiday Payments

Post by aiden01 »

xray3 wrote:I have just been informed there is no longer Options A £15.63 per hour or Option B £9.37 hr plus Day Of in Lieu for working Good Friday.
I got option last year but manager now tells me this is now no longer available.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated so much for new working culture !!!!
Worked good friday this year and had both options.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32798
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Bank Holiday Payments

Post by POSTMAN »

Manager is lying x-ray!
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=69286" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.