ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

This weeks pay slip

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
lisa8739
Posts: 50
Joined: 03 Feb 2008, 11:06

This weeks pay slip

Post by lisa8739 »

Any one having bother with there payslip this week ,arrears ,changes,etc ?
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by Celgar »

Not that I could make out. The pension deduction has gone up by less than one pound I think. Negotiations have just begun to decide when we will receive the back pay so that will likely take a while.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
TheTrolleyMan
Posts: 776
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by TheTrolleyMan »

The back pay timetable should have been agreed as part of the YES/NO vote , once again RM have slapped down the CWU and made us look like a load of mugs ! Come on CWU your membership deserve better !
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by number one »

Just £700 this week. Was expecting more ☹️
ArthurPewty
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 189
Joined: 21 Dec 2016, 17:15
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by ArthurPewty »

lisa8739 wrote:Any one having bother with there payslip this week ,arrears ,changes,etc ?
Maybe your tax code has changed for some reason??
P13
Posts: 1016
Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by P13 »

Income tax allowance has gone up this week so will probably result in you having an extra couple pounds in your pocket
yellowbelly
Posts: 3727
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by yellowbelly »

lisa8739 wrote:Any one having bother with there payslip this week ,arrears ,changes,etc ?
Didn't get back pay yet (wasn't expecting it yet really) and some of last weeks O/T didn't make the cut off.

However, my pension deductions are different (not in terms of monetary value) but in the way they've been deducted.

Normally my pension payment are a negative payment on the left hand side (payments) of the payslip described as "PSE Adj RMDCP 6%".

This week for the pension payments I have a negative payment and a (positive) payment on the left (cancelling each other out?) described
as the PSE Adj RMDCP 6% (-'ve payment) and Arrears of PSE Adj RMDCP 6% (+'ve payment) and then a deduction for "RMDCP 6% EE" on the right hand side (deductions).
To me this means that the payment has been taken out after tax and NI - so I believe I've lost some benefit as it's not been taken out as a PSE deduction......

Anyone shed any light?
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

This weeks pay slip

Post by Interested-seeker »

TheTrolleyMan wrote:The back pay timetable should have been agreed as part of the YES/NO vote , once again RM have slapped down the CWU and made us look like a load of mugs ! Come on CWU your membership deserve better !
What I was thinking :thumbup
tansorboy
Posts: 355
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by tansorboy »

number one wrote:Just £700 this week. Was expecting more ☹️
£700? How much ot are you doing?!
exetererica
Posts: 152
Joined: 07 Nov 2010, 11:21
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by exetererica »

.
Last edited by exetererica on 20 Apr 2020, 07:05, edited 1 time in total.
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by Celgar »

Last week I had a tax code of 11500 and 'PSE Adj RMPP C -21.68' on the left
This week I have tax code of 11850 and 'PSE Adj RMPP DBCBS C -22.49' on the left.
Don't know if that is of any help to you.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
crimson king
Posts: 783
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by crimson king »

exetererica wrote:
tansorboy wrote:
number one wrote:Just £700 this week. Was expecting more ☹️
£700? How much ot are you doing?!

Maybe he's a workplace coach..?
:Applause
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
Darwinsdad
Posts: 78
Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by Darwinsdad »

I’ve got bother with mine (I think. My minds frazzled going through a house move at the minute). First glance I’m missing overtime. Before I ‘diplomatically’ try to get it sorted tomorrow, can I confirm which date period overtime should have been on today’s pay slip.
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by Celgar »

Today's payslip would pay overtime for last week which is W/C 26-03-2018.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
Seymour Buts
Posts: 1148
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

This weeks pay slip

Post by Seymour Buts »

I'm probably daft putting mine straight into the shredder without even reading it most of the time! I know I earn about 500 quid a week working my rest day and doing my collections so as long as it's about that going into the bank I know it's about what it should be.