Hi
Can anyone give me any info on how to access psp and register my email address/gain access to success factors? Called HR today who gave me a password for success factors but it didn't work and they are closed now. Looking for an internal transfer.
Many thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How do I access psp
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
How do I access psp
Need to be a manager as you need to use the intranet you need a login on the computer terminal so without that you are screwed as are all the rest of us!10200552 wrote:Hi
Can anyone give me any info on how to access psp and register my email address/gain access to success factors? Called HR today who gave me a password for success factors but it didn't work and they are closed now. Looking for an internal transfer.
Many thanks
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
How do I access psp
To access successfactors you need your pay number and your NI number. (lower case I think)
This allows you to enter the site and to change your password.
This allows you to enter the site and to change your password.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
How do I access psp
I hope you've not used your pay number as your username.

-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
How do I access psp
That's what I thought, your user name is your pay number, there's also the option to reset your password, try thisclashcityrocker wrote:To access successfactors you need your pay number and your NI number. (lower case I think)
This allows you to enter the site and to change your password.
https://performancemanager.successfacto ... sswordHelp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;