ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
So what time is the result?
-
stephen500
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1458
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 04:04
So what time is the result?
As the subject line...
-
stephen500
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1458
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 04:04
So what time is the result?
So I take it from no replies, that no one knows the time of the announcement. CWU pretty hot on Facebook, until some thing important..stephen500 wrote:As the subject line...
-
Max_Power
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 23 Sep 2010, 22:55
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
I'd say from the way the share price has been going up for the past couple of hours that it's a yes vote.stephen500 wrote:So I take it from no replies, that no one knows the time of the announcement. CWU pretty hot on Facebook, until some thing important..stephen500 wrote:As the subject line...
Probably want to make some money before releasing the result officially.
There are no details on the CWU Twitter or Facebook page yet.
It's an independent body processing the results, so it's out of the hands of the CWU or Royal Mail.
-
wandle
- Posts: 944
- Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
Royal Mail do not manipulate the share price or buy / sell shares in the company. How some people think markets work is amazing! Any short-term rise today is speculators anticipating a Yes vote, and hoping to turn a quick profitMax_Power wrote:I'd say from the way the share price has been going up for the past couple of hours that it's a yes vote.stephen500 wrote:So I take it from no replies, that no one knows the time of the announcement. CWU pretty hot on Facebook, until some thing important..stephen500 wrote:As the subject line...
Probably want to make some money before releasing the result officially.
There are no details on the CWU Twitter or Facebook page yet.
It's an independent body processing the results, so it's out of the hands of the CWU or Royal Mail.
-
BeamishStout
- Posts: 387
- Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 14:42
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
RM's share price today is just reflecting the upward movement in the FTSE since late morning so I read absolutely nothing into the share price yet! 
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
Whats app text says 5pm today.stephen500 wrote:So I take it from no replies, that no one knows the time of the announcement. CWU pretty hot on Facebook, until some thing important..stephen500 wrote:As the subject line...
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
Is it definitely announced today? It’s just I’ve a nice looking bottle of Jim Beam ready!
-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
We could be on the cusp of something really specialPathfinder wrote:Is it definitely announced today? It’s just I’ve a nice looking bottle of Jim Beam ready!
-
gosickwithstress
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 16 Mar 2013, 12:28
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
I am so excited I just pooped........

-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
5pm ive been informed.
-
loverman shabba
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
voted in 90.1% yes. thats gotta be some kinda joke. glad I'm getting out in the next few months
-
tommythreesheds
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 15:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: UK
So what time is the result?
90.1% yes....
-
gary1975
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 16 Apr 2011, 13:41
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
Just got the whats app txt 90.1% yes
-
Sputters2017
- Posts: 79
- Joined: 08 Aug 2017, 16:12
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
Only 55% voted not a ringing endorsment