ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Parking at Heathrow Mail Centre
-
plipsurt
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 31 Aug 2015, 20:27
- Gender: Female
Parking at Heathrow Mail Centre
Hi I’ve heard that it’s possible to park my car at Heathrow Mail centre whilst I’m on holiday. Does anybody know if this is correct and if so how I arrange this.
-
fed_up_postie
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 12:37
- Gender: Male
- Location: lost in space
Parking at Heathrow Mail Centre
I know you can park at Gatwick mail centre when travelling from Gatwick and they ask for a suggested donation to charity of about £1 a day (I think it is) but wouldn't know about Heathrow. Best bet is to phone them (ask you dom for their number) or try emailing cheryl.muggeridge@royalmail.com she deals with the parking at Gatwick so may be able help you.
-
ukvoyager2004
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 08:15
- Gender: Male
Parking at Heathrow Mail Centre
I think its only Gatwick and Southampton ..stand to be corrected though
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
Parking at Heathrow Mail Centre
I emailed Cheryl the other day about this, she don't know...I don't think they allow it unfortunately.
I got a good deal through holiday extras, a night in the hilton hotel and you leave your car there for the duration of your trip, was about £90 for 10 days.
I got a good deal through holiday extras, a night in the hilton hotel and you leave your car there for the duration of your trip, was about £90 for 10 days.