My question is what is the Line managers level of authority? Can a Line manager Transfer me to another office? Can a Line manager sack me? Has anyone had a similar experience? What can a Dom do that a line manager cant?
Is it
Line manager authority to give warnings and serious warnings up to 2 years and precautionary suspend.Stewface wrote:I'm a OPG and currently suspended for an alleged Bulling and Harassment, to a Colleague, this was all lies and made up. I feel I have been framed, by a group of Colleagues. Today I have received a letter from my Line manager, saying after our meeting, "The potential Penalty is beyond my Level of Authority", so it has been passed up to the DOM.
My question is what is the Line managers level of authority? Can a Line manager Transfer me to another office? Can a Line manager sack me? Has anyone had a similar experience? What can a Dom do that a line manager cant?
Is it