Anyone know if you can return an order a year after you’ve received it?
I know it’s for 2 years but I don’t fancy paying £20 a week for a laptop for another 12 months when I still have to fork out more money
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
My bundle technology
-
sdavey1411
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 22:00
- Gender: Male
My bundle technology
I believe all laptops are insured for the whole period
-
scoobymunster
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 00:39
- Gender: Male
My bundle technology
£20 pw for 2 years?! what type of laptop did you get? 
-
sdavey1411
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 22:00
- Gender: Male
My bundle technology
I know my MacBook was fully insured for the whole period contact the my bundle team
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
My bundle technology
Insured for what exactlysdavey1411 wrote:I know my MacBook was fully insured for the whole period contact the my bundle team
-
ragsie76
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 12 Aug 2010, 18:57
- Gender: Male
My bundle technology
Hi just asking how this works as was looking at one myself and an ipad for my daughter
-
gary1975
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 16 Apr 2011, 13:41
- Gender: Male
My bundle technology
I only pay £6 a week for my laptop
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
My bundle technology
I thought it all had stopped?ragsie76 wrote:Hi just asking how this works as was looking at one myself and an ipad for my daughter