ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

agreement

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
the mad woman
Posts: 178
Joined: 20 May 2007, 13:37

agreement

Post by the mad woman »

hi where can I find a copy of all the proposals so I can have a read of it thanks
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32798
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

agreement

Post by POSTMAN »

Not sure, I'll get the other Admin to have a look.
Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebs!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
hans solo
Posts: 3288
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

agreement

Post by hans solo »

ask your manager to print off full copy
iainwilson
PARCELFORCE
Posts: 141
Joined: 16 Sep 2010, 22:07
Gender: Male

agreement

Post by iainwilson »

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 62&t=83980" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It’s there
woofwoof
Posts: 1516
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
Gender: Male
Location: stinky land

agreement

Post by woofwoof »

I'm sure it will be a stickie very soon
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

agreement

Post by SpacePhoenix »

When will the CWU have a searchable copy on their website?
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

agreement

Post by fishtank »

SpacePhoenix wrote:When will the CWU have a searchable copy on their website?
I've already searched.
It doesn't have the word guaranteed anywhere.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

agreement

Post by daveyeff »

no, but we are guaranteed to be sold down the river :Very Happy
the.postman
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 19
Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 15:45
Gender: Male

agreement

Post by the.postman »

SpacePhoenix wrote:When will the CWU have a searchable copy on their website?
Never..... They don't want you to know what you'll be signing up to