ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Zenith Intelligent Vehicle Solutions

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Izzy
Posts: 125
Joined: 10 Jan 2008, 23:09

Zenith Intelligent Vehicle Solutions

Post by Izzy »

I’m in the process of researching a new vehicle. A leaflet from Zenith appeared with the Courier so I thought I’d compare their deals. At the moment I’m struggling to get started with mybundle. The thing is I want a small van as my new vehicle (corsa or fiesta van). Does anyone know whether Zenith only offer deals on cars? If so it would save me wrestling with mybundle.
Nick b
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 32
Joined: 22 Jul 2017, 21:57
Gender: Male

Zenith Intelligent Vehicle Solutions

Post by Nick b »

Yes Zenith do small vans however You would have to take care over insurance depending on use.
Izzy
Posts: 125
Joined: 10 Jan 2008, 23:09

Zenith Intelligent Vehicle Solutions

Post by Izzy »

Thanks NickB I will persist with mybundle.
Speccyred
Posts: 10
Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 13:55
Gender: Male

Zenith Intelligent Vehicle Solutions

Post by Speccyred »

are The prices for cars similar to the nhs car scheme?