ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
do part timers get area payments
-
nuns
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
do part timers get area payments
do u still get area payments on part time contract?
-
mightyowler
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 19:16
- Gender: Male
do part timers get area payments
Well in 10 years as a P/t employee I have never received nor heard of such a payment.
-
pex
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 19:02
- Gender: Male
do part timers get area payments
Do you mean for example, a higher hourly rate for working within the M25 around London?, if so then the answer is yes.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
do part timers get area payments
WOW my god not another payment
what for this time I have been in job along time started as a post cadet yes I wore a cap I have seen phgs come and go driving allowance etc what pi@@@ me off so much is all this ex phg allowance driving etc list goes on . why f@@@ should ex phgs and few drivers still get this payment when were all drivers at end off the day except the ones who cant drive of course . I bet there is a few on here who will agree with me on this

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
do part timers get area payments
I think it depends on where you are. In my old office I received an area payment but lost it when I moved office. I am part time so in answer to the original question yes you do get it pro rata of course.
-
visigoth
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 00:07
- Gender: Male
do part timers get area payments
Greetings from Cambridge. Yes.nuns wrote:do u still get area payments on part time contract?
-
visigoth
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 00:07
- Gender: Male
do part timers get area payments
One time it was known as RRIS - recruitment & retention incentive scheme. Another time DRAS - difficult recruitment area supplement. In "layman's terms" - outer outer London weighting.maisymoo04 wrote:WOW my god not another payment![]()
![]()
what for this time ...
From another angle, "what for" = about the last 30 years. Over time the value has, of course, reduced in real terms. Feeling my age now, off for a lie down. :)
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
do part timers get area payments
visigoth wrote:One time it was known as RRIS - recruitment & retention incentive scheme. Another time DRAS - difficult recruitment area supplement. In "layman's terms" - outer outer London weighting.maisymoo04 wrote:WOW my god not another payment![]()
![]()
what for this time ...
From another angle, "what for" = about the last 30 years. Over time the value has, of course, reduced in real terms. Feeling my age now, off for a lie down. :)
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"