Hi,
I started at the end of November and ordered trousers in a 34” waist and medium polo shirts and fleece top. Six weeks later and with all the walking everything is far too big. Is there a way of changing them for a smaller size? Or am I stuck with what I have until I get my new allowance?
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Exchanging Uniform
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Exchanging Uniform
The system won't let you order any more. but the manager can. I'd ask them to order replacements for you.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Exchanging Uniform
Override your manager FREE PHONE 0800 7315137 they'll sort you out 
-
johnnylincoln
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 09 Dec 2017, 22:04
- Gender: Male
Exchanging Uniform
That you. I’ll try giving them a call.
-
49erman
- Posts: 254
- Joined: 18 Sep 2017, 13:18
- Gender: Male
Exchanging Uniform
Johnnylincoln.........how did you get on with exchanging your uniform? I’m in exactly the same position.....